4-H Fun Day – July 12 at the Kvol’s Ranch
Routt County Fair
- Instructions on how to register the Routt County Fair 4-H Shows
- Important Dates for 4-H Members and 4-H Fair Schedule
- Completion Weekend Registration Form
- Shooting Sports 2017 Practice Schedule
- Routt County Shooting Sports Handbook
- Link to state website shooting sports information: http://www.co4hshooting.org/
- Steamboat Springs .22 Rifle, Air Rifle and Air Pistol information packet from Deb Holmes
- Steamboat Springs Shot Gun informational packet from Deb Holmes
2017 4-H Event Results
Award sponsors is our biggest fundraiser of the year. We ask that each member recruit 2 sponsors each year. These sponsors are for awards at Fair, Achievement Night, Exhibit Day (new this year), Shooting Sports Completion Weekend and Carcass Contest. Here is a blank sponsorship form.
The Routt County 4-H Handbook is updated yearly. If you have a question about 4-H you should first read through the 4-H handbook to find the answer.
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.