- Horse Fact Sheet – link to be updated by Jan. 2019
- Livestock Fact Sheet – link to be updated by Jan. 2019
- Beef Weigh-In is February 3, 2019 from 12:30-2:30pm.
- Cost is $5 per animal payable at weigh-in (cash or check)
- All animals must have a completed Beef Weigh-In Form before they cross the scale.
- Please notify the Extension Office before weigh-in if you are nominating/weighing in an animal for state fair. These animals need to be retinal scanned at weigh-in.
How do I learn more about…
- Routt County 4-H – Click HERE
- 4-H projects – Click HERE
- Routt County 4-H Clubs – Click HERE
- How to enroll in 4-H? Click HERE
Routt County 4-H 2018 Results
- Achievement Night Results
- 4-H Fair Shows – results
- Carcass Beef Results
- Carcass Lamb Results
- Carcass Goat Results
- Carcass Swine Results
- State Fair Exhibit Day Results for Routt County
- All State Fair Exhibit Day Results for all counties
- 2018 Exhibit Day Results for Media
4-H Shooting Sports
- State Shoot First Weekend Routt County Results
- State Shoot Second Weekend Routt County Results
- Shooting Sports Completion Weekend Results
- Routt County 4-H Shooting Sports State Team
- Shooting Sports 4-H Handbook 2018
- Shooting Sports Practice Schedule and Leader contacts 2018
Awards for Volunteers, Club and Members are due by September 17th.
At Achievement Night we will awarding our Outstanding Members (two for each age group), Outstanding Club and new this year we will be awarding our volunteers in the following categories. These volunteer winners will be submitted at the state level as well.
- Volunteer Award Summary Sheet
- Above & Beyond Volunteer Application
- Above & Beyond Score Sheet
- Chaperone Volunteer Application
- Chaperone Score Sheet
- Communicator Volunteer Award Application
- Communicator Award Score Sheet
- County or Project Leader Award Application
- County or Project Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Award Application
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Score Sheet
- Salute to Excellence Award Application
- Salute to Excellence Score Sheet
- Volunteer Team Award Application
- Volunteer Team Score Sheet
Outstanding Member and Club due by September 17
Club Record Books
- All Club Record Books and Animal Record Books are due September 17
- Club Secretary and Treasurer book guides can be found on the state website: http://www.colorado4h.org/resources/stbooks/index.php
- Secretary Score Sheet
- Treasurer Score Sheet
- Historian Score Sheet
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.
The Routt County 4-H Handbook is updated yearly. If you have a question about 4-H you should first read through the 4-H handbook to find the answer.