Pre Fair Weigh In
Market Beef Weigh In, Sunday, January 21 from 1-3pm at the Routt County Fairgrounds in Hayden
- Beef Weigh In Form – to be completed for each market beef being weighed in. Bring your completed forms to weigh in. There is a $5 per animal weigh in fee (cash or checks made out to RC 4-H)
- State Fair nominations – if you are weighing in a market beef project for state fair please have your completed state fair nomination form at weigh in. Also, let us know before weigh how many state fair nominated animals your will be bringing to weigh in. Each of these animals needs to be retinal scanned. Retinal scanning will take place at 1pm at the beef weigh in.
Fiber Arts Camp
- February 20 & 21 for ages 3rd – 5th grade at the Methodist Church.
- Registration Form – This form with payment must be received by the Extension Office to reserve your spot. This camp fills up fast so register early.
- March 9-11, 2018 in Glenwood Springs, CO – for ages 10-18.
- Registration Packet and information
Routt County Farm Bureau 4-H/FFA Livestock Project Grants
How do I learn more about…
- Routt County 4-H – Click HERE
- 4-H projects – Click HERE
- Routt County 4-H Clubs – Click HERE
- How to enroll in 4-H? Click HERE
2017 4-H Event Results
- 2017 Achievement Night Awards – Click HERE
- Carcass Contest Results
- Market Prices as of Fair – Beef $1.15/lb, Goat $1.50/lb, Sheep $1.50/lb, Swine $.65/lb
- 2017 Junior Livestock Sale Check Deductions
- State Shooting Sports Results for Routt County
- Routt County Fair 4-H Show Results
- Jr. Livestock Sale results can be found on our Sale website: http://rcjuniorlivestocksale.weebly.com/
- State Fair Exhibit Day Results (Routt County only)
- State Fair Exhibit Day Results (complete listing of all Colorado)
- Pre Fair Weigh In Results
- 4-H State Conference Results
- Shooting Sports Completion Weekend Results
- Exhibit Day and Speech/Demonstration Results
Awards for Volunteers, Club and Members are due by September 18th.
At Achievement Night we will awarding our Outstanding Members (two for each age group), Outstanding Club and new this year we will be awarding our volunteers in the following categories. These volunteer winners will be submitted at the state level as well.
- Volunteer Award Summary Sheet
- Above & Beyond Volunteer Application
- Above & Beyond Score Sheet
- Chaperone Volunteer Application
- Chaperone Score Sheet
- Communicator Volunteer Award Application
- Communicator Award Score Sheet
- County or Project Leader Award Application
- County or Project Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Award Application
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Score Sheet
- Salute to Excellence Award Application
- Salute to Excellence Score Sheet
- Volunteer Team Award Application
- Volunteer Team Score Sheet
Outstanding Member and Club due by September 18
Club Record Books
- All Club Record Books and Animal Record Books are due September 18
- Club Secretary and Treasurer book guides can be found on the state website: http://www.colorado4h.org/resources/stbooks/index.php
- Secretary Score Sheet
- Treasurer Score Sheet
- Historian Score Sheet
The Routt County 4-H Handbook is updated yearly. If you have a question about 4-H you should first read through the 4-H handbook to find the answer.
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.