4-H Fun Day – July 12 at the Kvol’s Ranch
Routt County Fair
- Shooting Sports Shirt Order Form
- Completion Weekend Registration Form
- Shooting Sports 2017 Practice Schedule
- Routt County Shooting Sports Handbook
- Link to state website shooting sports information: http://www.co4hshooting.org/
- Steamboat Springs .22 Rifle, Air Rifle and Air Pistol information packet from Deb Holmes
- Steamboat Springs Shot Gun informational packet from Deb Holmes
Livestock Information and Animal ID instructions
If you are planning on bringing an animal to the Colorado State Fair please contact the Extension Office before your county weigh-in to get the proper nomination paper work completed. All sheep and goats going to state fair will need to attend the Moffat County retinal scanning on May 22 at 4pm.
- Help Sheet for Weights & ADG
- All animals need to be ID’d in 4HOnline
- Horse/Dog by May 1
- All market and breeding livestock, rabbit, poultry by June 1
- Family Animals need to be ID’d to both family members.
- Instructions on how to ID your animal can be found on the state 4-H WEBSITE.
NW Colorado Expo for Livestock in Grand County
- June 12-13 – Goat, Sheep, Swine, Beef, Rabbit and Poultry
- June 14 – Dog
- June 14-16 – Horse
- Registration for Expo will be through 4Honline this year.
- Registration in $60 per species and is due by May 24th.
- 2017 Expo Packet
- Instructions on how to register for NW Colorado Expo in 4Honline
Award sponsors is our biggest fundraiser of the year. We ask that each member recruit 2 sponsors each year. These sponsors are for awards at Fair, Achievement Night, Exhibit Day (new this year), Shooting Sports Completion Weekend and Carcass Contest. Here is a blank sponsorship form.
The Routt County 4-H Handbook is updated yearly. If you have a question about 4-H you should first read through the 4-H handbook to find the answer.
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.