Routt County 4-H Livestock Judging
- May 12 – The Routt County 4-H Livestock Judging Team is hosting a judging contest for teams across the state on May 12! If you would like to help sponsor the event, please print the SPONSORSHIP FORM. All sponsorship’s will receive recognition at the contest. Sponsorship levels are outlined on the form. The RCLJT thanks you in advance for your support.
- 4-H Livestock Judging Sponsorship Form
4-H State Conference June 19-22
- Routt County Information Letter and registration details
- Registration Worksheet
- Registration deadline is May 16 – no late registration excepted
- NW Colorado Livestock/Horse/Dog/Poultry/Rabbit Expo
- Horse Fact Sheet
- Livestock Fact Sheet
- 2018 Pre-Fair Weigh-In Results:
- State Fair nominations – if you are weighing in a market project for state fair please have your completed state fair nomination form at weigh in. Also, let us know before weigh how many state fair nominated animals your will be bringing to weigh in. Each of these animals needs to be retinal scanned (sheep/goat).
4-H Shooting Sports
4-H Sponsorship Forms
- Each year we ask every 4-H member to recruit two sponsorship. These sponsorship’s help cover the cost of all our awards at Exhibit Day, Shooting Sports Completion Weekend, Fair and Achievement Night.
- BLANK Sponsorship Form
- Sponsorship forms received by May 1, every effort will be made to fulfill your requested designation. Forms received after May 1 will be placed where needed.
Routt County 4-H Robotics
The Routt County 4-H Handbook is updated yearly. If you have a question about 4-H you should first read through the 4-H handbook to find the answer.
How do I learn more about…
- Routt County 4-H – Click HERE
- 4-H projects – Click HERE
- Routt County 4-H Clubs – Click HERE
- How to enroll in 4-H? Click HERE
2017 4-H Event Results
- 2017 Achievement Night Awards – Click HERE
- Carcass Contest Results
- Market Prices as of Fair – Beef $1.15/lb, Goat $1.50/lb, Sheep $1.50/lb, Swine $.65/lb
- 2017 Junior Livestock Sale Check Deductions
- State Shooting Sports Results for Routt County
- Routt County Fair 4-H Show Results
- Jr. Livestock Sale results can be found on our Sale website: http://rcjuniorlivestocksale.weebly.com/
- State Fair Exhibit Day Results (Routt County only)
- State Fair Exhibit Day Results (complete listing of all Colorado)
- Pre Fair Weigh In Results
- 4-H State Conference Results
- Shooting Sports Completion Weekend Results
- Exhibit Day and Speech/Demonstration Results
Awards for Volunteers, Club and Members are due by September 18th.
At Achievement Night we will awarding our Outstanding Members (two for each age group), Outstanding Club and new this year we will be awarding our volunteers in the following categories. These volunteer winners will be submitted at the state level as well.
- Volunteer Award Summary Sheet
- Above & Beyond Volunteer Application
- Above & Beyond Score Sheet
- Chaperone Volunteer Application
- Chaperone Score Sheet
- Communicator Volunteer Award Application
- Communicator Award Score Sheet
- County or Project Leader Award Application
- County or Project Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Award Application
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Score Sheet
- Salute to Excellence Award Application
- Salute to Excellence Score Sheet
- Volunteer Team Award Application
- Volunteer Team Score Sheet
Outstanding Member and Club due by September 18
Club Record Books
- All Club Record Books and Animal Record Books are due September 18
- Club Secretary and Treasurer book guides can be found on the state website: http://www.colorado4h.org/resources/stbooks/index.php
- Secretary Score Sheet
- Treasurer Score Sheet
- Historian Score Sheet
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.