If you’re interested in participating in the Routt County 4-H, follow the steps below to learn more and get enrolled.
- Browse the Clubs section of this webpage or talk to your local contact or the Area Extension Office to find out about your local club meetings.
- Browse the project selection guide section of the state website to determine which projects your family wants to participate in. We recommend that new members select between 1 and 3 projects. If you have questions about a project, contact your Area Extension Office for more information.
- Visit Colorado 4-H Online, our enrollment website and follow the directions for new users. Use the tips listed below to help you enroll.
Tips for using the 4-H Online Enrollment system:
- Use the link labeled “4-H Family Help Sheet” on the log-in page to assist with this process.
- If you need help choosing a club call the office at 970-879-0825.
- Be sure to know which club you want to join and which projects you’re interested in before trying to enroll, as you’ll be asked to select a club and projects during the enrollment process. You can change projects through May 1.
- The Animal Care and Housing form is only required for children in animal projects who are NOT housing their animals on their own property. If this is required for you, be sure to get the proper signatures.
- If you have problems or questions about enrolling using 4-H Online, call the Extension Office at 970-879-0825.
- Pay your enrollment fees.
- 4-H members pay $35 per year to participate in 4-H.
- Projects with additional fees are:
- Horse $5
- Roping $100
- Shooting Sports $25/discipline
- You will receive an email invoice once you enroll. Enrollment fees should be made out to “Routt County 4-H” and can be paid in person (via cash or check) at the Routt County – CSU Extension office.
- Attend your local club meetings, start working on projects, and begin discovering the fun that is 4-H!