Routt County 4-H Council
- January 2019 meeting minutes
- March 6 at 7pm at the Routt County Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall in Hayden
Routt County 4-H Member Handbook
- District Retreat is a 4-H leadership conference for NW Colorado that takes place in Glenwood Springs, CO March 8-10, 2019 for ages 10-18 (as of Jan. 1, 2019)
- Registration is due to the Extension Office by February 15 with your $140 payment.
- District Officer applications are included in the registration packet and are due by February 15.
- District Retreat Registration Packet
- Horse Fact Sheet
- Livestock Fact Sheet
- Animal Care and Housing Form – this form must be completed by all 4-H members who house their 4-H animal someplace other then their home (fairgrounds, horse boarding, Yampatika, relatives house, friends house, etc.). These forms must be turned in by June 1.
- 2019 Colorado State Fair Nomination Procedure and
- CSF Beef Nomination Form
- CSF Swine Nomination Form
- CSF Sheep Nomination Form2019 Beef Pre-Fair Weigh-In Results
- CSF Goat Nomination Form
- 2019 Beef Pre-Fair Weigh-In Results
Routt County 4-H Scholarship
- Scholarship applications for High School seniors and Continuing Educations are due April 12 by 5pm to the Extension Office.
- High School Senior Scholarship interviews will take place April 16.
- High School Senior Scholarship Application
- High School Senior list of scholarships and eligibility requirements
- Continuing Education Scholarship Application
- Continuing Education list of scholarships and eligibility requirements
- You can email Tami for a fillable Word version of the scholarship application at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I learn more about…
- Routt County 4-H – Click HERE
- 4-H projects – Click HERE
- Routt County 4-H Clubs – Click HERE
- How to enroll in 4-H? Click HERE
Awards for Volunteers, Club and Members are due by September 17th.
At Achievement Night we will awarding our Outstanding Members (two for each age group), Outstanding Club and new this year we will be awarding our volunteers in the following categories. These volunteer winners will be submitted at the state level as well.
- Volunteer Award Summary Sheet
- Above & Beyond Volunteer Application
- Above & Beyond Score Sheet
- Chaperone Volunteer Application
- Chaperone Score Sheet
- Communicator Volunteer Award Application
- Communicator Award Score Sheet
- County or Project Leader Award Application
- County or Project Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Award Application
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Score Sheet
- Salute to Excellence Award Application
- Salute to Excellence Score Sheet
- Volunteer Team Award Application
- Volunteer Team Score Sheet
Outstanding Member and Club due by September 17
Club Record Books
- All Club Record Books and Animal Record Books are due September 17
- Club Secretary and Treasurer book guides can be found on the state website: http://co4h.colostate.edu/program-areas/
- Secretary Score Sheet
- Treasurer Score Sheet
- Historian Score Sheet
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.
Routt County 4-H 2018 Results
- Achievement Night Results
- 4-H Fair Shows – results
- Carcass Beef Results
- Carcass Lamb Results
- Carcass Goat Results
- Carcass Swine Results
- State Fair Exhibit Day Results for Routt County
- All State Fair Exhibit Day Results for all counties
- 2018 Exhibit Day Results for Media