Routt County Fair
- Information about Routt County 4-H/FFA Fair Shows and Sale – updated 7/1/2020
- Routt County 4-H/FFA Fair Show Schedule
- Fair Entry Instructions
- Beef Pre-Fair Weigh-In Feb. 2 2020
Routt County 4-H Shooting Sports
- Completion Weekend Information
- Completion Weekend Registration Form – due July 15
- Shooting Sports Member Handbook
- Horse Fact Sheet
- Livestock Fact Sheet
- Producers List – Goat, Sheep, Swine
- Animal Care and Housing Form – this form must be completed by all 4-H members who house their 4-H animal someplace other then their home (fairgrounds, horse boarding, Yampatika, relatives house, friends house, etc.). These forms must be turned in by June 1.
Routt County 4-H Member Handbook & 4-H Project Requirements
- 2020 Routt County 4-H Member handbook, Policies and Procedures
- 2020 Routt County Handbook changes
- LINK to Colorado State Fair Project Requirements – these are the same requirements for our Routt County 4-H Exhibit Day projects.
- LINK to all e-records (record books) on the Colorado 4-H state website.
Colorado State Fair
- 2020 Nomination Procedures – PLEASE READ COMPLETELY
- Nomination forms are available at the Extension Office.
- Beef nominations are due to the Extension Office by JUNE 1.
- Lamb, Hog and Goat nominations are due to the Extension Office by June 1.
- All Beef, Lamb and Goats MUST BE retinal scanned at our winter/spring weigh in. Please let the Extension Office know you need your animal retinal scanned before the weigh in date.
- 2020 Sponsorship Form – we ask that all members recruit two sponsorships to help cover the cost of awards for Fair, Exhibit Day, Achievement Night and Shooting Sports.
How do I learn more about…
- Routt County 4-H – Click HERE
- 4-H projects – Click HERE
- Routt County 4-H Clubs – Click HERE
- How to enroll in 4-H? Click HERE
- Important Dates in 4-H for 2020 – Click HERE
Awards for Volunteers, Club and Members.
At Achievement Night we will awarding our Outstanding Members (two for each age group), Outstanding Club and new this year we will be awarding our volunteers in the following categories. These volunteer winners will be submitted at the state level as well.
- Volunteer Award Summary Sheet
- Above & Beyond Volunteer Application
- Above & Beyond Score Sheet
- Chaperone Volunteer Application
- Chaperone Score Sheet
- Communicator Volunteer Award Application
- Communicator Award Score Sheet
- County or Project Leader Award Application
- County or Project Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Award Application
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Score Sheet
- Salute to Excellence Award Application
- Salute to Excellence Score Sheet
- Volunteer Team Award Application
- Volunteer Team Score Sheet
Outstanding Member and Club due by September 23
Club Record Books
- All Club Record Books and Animal Record Books are due September 23
- Club Secretary and Treasurer book guides can be found on the state website: http://co4h.colostate.edu/program-areas/
- Secretary Score Sheet
- Treasurer Score Sheet
- Historian Score Sheet
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.