Results for 2021
- Exhibit Day Results
- Shooting sports completion weekend results
- Colorado State Fair Exhibit Results for Routt County
- Colorado State Fair Exhibit Results for all of Colorado
- 2021 Fair Results FINAL
- 2021 Carcass Contest Results
- 2021 Jr. Livestock Sale Final Numbers
- 4-H State Shoot Results
Important Routt County Fair Information
- Buyer Photo Delivery Confirmation
- 2020 Market Prices (INCORRECT)
- 2021 Market Prices (Corrected 9.16)- Please use these in your record book. (NOTE: If you used 2020 prices because of the incorrect link posted above, DON’T WORRY, the record book judge is aware of the situation and you don’t need to change your calculations)
- Record Book Tip Sheet
- REQUIRED: Please fill out Junior Livestock Sale Vendor Information Form
Awards for Volunteers, Club and Members.
At Achievement Night we will awarding our Outstanding Members (two for each age group), Outstanding Club and volunteers in the following categories. These volunteer winners will be submitted at the state level as well.
Outstanding Member, Leader/Volunteer and Club nominations are due by September 21
All nominated leaders will need a completed Leader Award application submitted by October 9 – from the list below.A
- Volunteer Award Summary Sheet
- Above & Beyond Volunteer Application
- Above & Beyond Score Sheet
- Chaperone Volunteer Application
- Chaperone Score Sheet
- Communicator Volunteer Award Application
- Communicator Award Score Sheet
- County or Project Leader Award Application
- County or Project Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Award Application
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Score Sheet
- Salute to Excellence Award Application
- Salute to Excellence Score Sheet
- Beef Pre Fair Weigh-In 2-4-2021 Results
- Sheep Pre Fair Weigh-In 5-10-2021 Results
- Goat Pre Fair Weigh-In 5-10-2021 Results
- Swine Pre Fair Weigh-In 5-11-2021 Results
- Horse Fact Sheet
- Livestock Fact Sheet
- Producers List – Goat, Sheep, Swine
- Animal Care and Housing Form – this form must be completed by all 4-H members who house their 4-H animal someplace other then their home (fairgrounds, horse boarding, relatives house, friends house, etc.). These forms must be turned in by June 1.
2021-2022 4-H Year
- Enrollment opens October 15 in 4HOnline – enrollment instructions can be found on our 4-H Enrollment Web Page.
- $40 Enrollment fee
- $5 additional for Horse Project
- $25 additional for Shooting Sports (each discipline)
- $30 Late Fee for returning members who did not enroll and PAY by December 31.
- 4-H Open House Videos – View these videos to help answer your 4-H questions: LINK to YouTube Video
- Colorado 4-H Youth Development Policies for 2020-2021
- Routt County 4-H Member 2020-2021 Handbook, Policies and Procedures
Routt County 4-H Scholarship Applications – due April 1, 2022
- All Scholarship criteria, requirements, applications and deadlines can be found on the Routt County 4-H Scholarship page. Please be sure to read through all documents thoroughly.
- 2022 applications will be posted soon.
2020 4-H Results
- Achievement Night Awards List
- LINK to Achievement Night Presentation YouTube
- 4-H State Shoot Results for Juniors 2020 – Routt County only
- 4-H State Shoot Results & Natl Qualifiers Seniors 2020 – Routt only
- 4-H State Shoot Results – ALL of Colorado
- 2020 4-H End Of Year Survey Results
- Carcass Contest Award Presentation RECORDING
- Sheep Carcass Results
- Goat Carcass Results
- Swine Carcass Results
- Beef Carcass Results
- Jr. Livestock Sale 2019/2020 Comparison
- Jr. Livestock Sale – results by Lot Sold
- 2020 Routt County Fair Results
- 2020 Exhibit Day Results
- 2020 State Fair 4-H Exhibit Results for Routt County Only
- 2020 State Fair 4-H Exhibit all Colorado results
- Shooting Sports Completion Weekend Results 2020
- Routt County Shooting Sports State Teams
Club Record Books
- All Club Record Books and Animal Record Books are due September 22
- Club Secretary and Treasurer book guides can be found on the state website.
- Secretary Score Sheet
- Treasurer Score Sheet
- Historian Score Sheet
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.
Routt County 4-H Member Handbook & 4-H Project Requirements
- 2020 Routt County 4-H Member handbook, Policies and Procedures
- 2020 Routt County Handbook changes
- LINK to Colorado State Fair Project Requirements – these are the same requirements for our Routt County 4-H Exhibit Day projects.
- LINK to all e-records (record books) on the Colorado 4-H state website.