2020-2021 4-H Year
- Enrollment opens November 1 in 4HOnline
- 4-H Council Office Applications are due October 30 by 5pm
Routt County Fair
2020 4-H Results
- Carcass Contest Award Presentation RECORDING
- Sheep Carcass Results
- Goat Carcass Results
- Swine Carcass Results
- Beef Carcass Results
- Jr. Livestock Sale 2019/2020 Comparison
- Jr. Livestock Sale – results by Lot Sold
- 2020 Routt County Fair Results
- 2020 Exhibit Day Results
- 2020 State Fair 4-H Exhibit Results for Routt County Only
- 2020 State Fair 4-H Exhibit all Colorado results
- Shooting Sports Completion Weekend Results 2020
- Routt County Shooting Sports State Teams
Awards for Volunteers, Club and Members.
At Achievement Night we will awarding our Outstanding Members (two for each age group), Outstanding Club and volunteers in the following categories. These volunteer winners will be submitted at the state level as well.
Outstanding Member, Leader/Volunteer and Club nominations are due by September 22
Nominated Volunteers/Leaders as of September 22 – the nominator will be asked to complete one of the following applications by October 9.
- Volunteer Award Summary Sheet
- Above & Beyond Volunteer Application
- Above & Beyond Score Sheet
- Chaperone Volunteer Application
- Chaperone Score Sheet
- Communicator Volunteer Award Application
- Communicator Award Score Sheet
- County or Project Leader Award Application
- County or Project Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Award Application
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Score Sheet
- Salute to Excellence Award Application
- Salute to Excellence Score Sheet
- Volunteer Team Award Application
- Volunteer Team Score Sheet
Club Record Books
- All Club Record Books and Animal Record Books are due September 22
- Club Secretary and Treasurer book guides can be found on the state website: http://co4h.colostate.edu/program-areas/
- Secretary Score Sheet
- Treasurer Score Sheet
- Historian Score Sheet
Every 4-H member should keep a 4-H Career Summary starting with their first year in 4-H. This is a great way to track your projects, demonstrations and community service projects. And – maybe you will be nominated as an Outstanding 4-H Members and will need to complete a Career Summary.
- Horse Fact Sheet
- Livestock Fact Sheet
- Producers List – Goat, Sheep, Swine
- Animal Care and Housing Form – this form must be completed by all 4-H members who house their 4-H animal someplace other then their home (fairgrounds, horse boarding, Yampatika, relatives house, friends house, etc.). These forms must be turned in by June 1.
Routt County 4-H Member Handbook & 4-H Project Requirements
- 2020 Routt County 4-H Member handbook, Policies and Procedures
- 2020 Routt County Handbook changes
- LINK to Colorado State Fair Project Requirements – these are the same requirements for our Routt County 4-H Exhibit Day projects.
- LINK to all e-records (record books) on the Colorado 4-H state website.