Important Animal Dates / Workshops
Show Rules/Expectations – Detailed information regarding Rules/Regulations/Expectations for the 4-H Member during the year.
Horse Project Manual – Can be found on the Colorado 4-H website!
Horse Rule Book – Can be found on the Colorado 4-H website!
- We have printed Rule Books available at the Extension Office for $8 a book.
Horse Levels Testing – All horse members must complete their written and riding tests prior to Fair Entry Sign up.
Colorado 4-H Horse Resources – can be found on the Colorado 4-H Website!
Dog Project Manual – Project Manuals are available at the Routt County Extension Office. Contact Millie if your family is in need of a manual.
Poultry, Rabbit and Livestock Information
Project Manuals – one manual per species per family is available at the Extension Office. Contact Millie if you need a manual!
- What to Expect at Spring Weigh-In
- Beef Weigh-In Forms
- Sheep/Goat Weigh-In Forms
- Swine Weigh-In Forms
- What to Expect at Fair Weigh-In
- Routt County Junior Livestock Sale Rules
- Turn Your Project into Profit: Marketing yourself for the Junior Livestock Sale
Colorado 4-H Livestock Resources – can be found on the Colorado 4-H Website.