If you’re interested in participating in the Routt County 4-H, follow the steps below to learn more and get enrolled.
- Browse the Clubs section or talk to your local contact or the Routt County Extension Office to find out about our local clubs.
- Browse the project list to determine which projects your child wants to participate in. We recommend that new members select between 1 and 3 projects. If you have questions about a project, contact the Routt County Extension Office for more information.
- Visit Colorado 4-H Online, after November 1st, and follow the instructions for 4-H Online 2.0 enrollment for members-families (Use the tips listed below to help you enroll).
- If you are a returning leader/volunteer, please see the 4-H Online 2.0 Re-Enrollment Volunteer Guide.
- Pay your enrollment fees.
- Attend your local club meetings, start working on projects, and begin discovering the fun that is 4-H!
Tips for using the 4-H Online Enrollment system:
- Be sure to know which club you want to join and which projects you’re interested in before enrolling, as you’ll be asked to select a club and projects during the process. You can change projects through May 1.
- If you need help choosing a club call the office at 970-879-0825.
- The Animal Care and Housing form is only required for children in animal projects who are NOT housing their animals on their own property. If this is required for you, be sure to get the proper signatures.
- If you have problems or questions about enrolling using 4-H Online, call the Extension Office at 970-879-0825.