If you’re interested in participating in the Routt County 4-H, follow the steps below to learn more and get enrolled.
- Browse the Clubs section or talk to the Routt County Extension Office to find out about our local clubs.
- Browse the 2021-2022 Project List to determine which projects your child wants to participate in. A full list of our projects can be found below. Projects with leaders are BOLDED and in GREEN. We recommend that new members select between 1 and 3 projects. If you have questions about a project, contact the Routt County Extension Office for more information.
- Visit Colorado 4-H Online, after October 15, 2021, and follow the instructions. (Use the tips listed below to help you enroll).
- Pay your enrollment fees.
- $40 Enrollment Fee
- $5 additional for Horse Project
- $25 additional for Shooting Sports project (for each discipline).
- $30 Late Fee for returning members who did not enroll and PAY by December 31, 2021.
- Attend your local club meetings, start working on projects, and begin discovering the fun that is 4-H!
- Come to our 4-H Open House on November 2, 3-6pm at the CSU Routt County Extension Office.
- Watch our 4-H Online Open House Videos to learn more about our program: Link to YouTube Video.
Tips for using the 4-H Online Enrollment system:
- Be sure to know which club you want to join and which projects you’re interested in before enrolling, as you’ll be asked to select a club and projects during the process. You can change projects through May 1.
- If you need help choosing a club call the office at 970-879-0825.
- The Animal Care and Housing form is only required for children in animal projects who are NOT housing their animals on their own property. If this is required for you, be sure to get the proper signatures.
- If you have problems or questions about enrolling using 4-H Online, call the Extension Office at 970-879-0825.