Share your interest in food and agriculture in Northwest Colorado. The meetings are open to all. The meetings are held Wednesdays 11:30-1:00pm in the Trout Creek Room in the Courthouse Annex located at the corner of 6th and Oak in Steamboat Springs. If you would like to receive the NW Colorado Coalition’s monthly newsletter, please email Libby Christensen at email@example.com.
- February 12th – Sarvis Creek
- May 13th – Trout Creek
- September 9th – Trout Creek
- December 9th – Trout Creek
Mission, Purpose and Resources:
The mission of the Northwest Colorado Food Coalition is to facilitate communication, collaboration, and integration of solutions among individuals and organizations to develop and sustain a resilient food system in Northwest Colorado. The vision Northwest Colorado Food Coalition is to be recognized as the leader in assuring the Northwest Colorado community has equitable access to a resilient food system.
The purpose is to:
- Exhibit leadership through creating a forum to raise awareness of food security issues.
- Build community through networking of individuals, agencies and elected officials to develop and advocate for public policy that supports a resilient food system.
- Promote regional economic vitality through the support of local agriculture producers and distributors.