The mission of Routt County is to efficiently deliver a balance of public services and infrastructure to provide a safe and healthy place to live for present and future generations.
Our Core Values
Routt County’s mission is to efficiently deliver a balance of services and infrastructure to provide a safe and healthy place to live for current and future generations. To achieve this mission, we adhere to the following core values:
- Trust – A belief arising from a mutual understanding of expectations based on consistent leadership, professionalism, integrity, respect, and appropriate confidentiality.
- Integrity – Acting with sound moral principles by being consistently honest, responsible, accountable, and respectful.
- Effectiveness – Performing in a productive and proficient manner that results in consistently achieving expected and measurable outcomes.
- Efficiency – Obtaining the best possible outcome in the least wasteful manner by maintaining dynamic, relevant policies and procedures while consistently supporting a quality workforce.
- Fiscal Responsibility – An obligation to be accountable to the fiscal policies of Routt County by balancing efficiency and flexibility with budgetary discipline, while seeking sustainable resources and practicing long-term planning and prudent use of debt.
Routt County Extension Advisory Board
The Advisory Board gives direction and advice to the Routt County Commissioners and Extension staff for programs offered, and is a community sounding board for past performance of Extension. The board meets up to four times a year to set priorities and goals and review Extension performance.
Year in Review
- 2021 CSU Routt County Extension Update
- 2020 CSU Routt County Extension Update
- 2019 CSU Routt County Extension Update