Enroll in Routt County 4-H – Follow this link to get signed up for Routt County 4-H
New Member Email – Use this email to look up important dates throughout the 4-H Year!
New Member Book – All inclusive book for new families!
Routt County 4-H New Member Dinner and Orientation – March 8, 6-7pm – Steamboat Community Center)
- All new members are required to attend. Come join us as we discuss important dates, outline the importance of 4-H, and experience a fun night of interactive booths.
Do you have questions about the Routt County 4-H Program? Join Tami and Millie Monthly as they discuss important upcoming events and answer any questions you may have regarding all things 4-H! Monthly Topics are posted below; however, all questions are welcome during these calls!
- January 3 – I enrolled, now what?
- February 7 – Prepping for the 4-H Year (important dates, upcoming events, time commitments)
- March 7 – How can I guide myself through my project? But wait, I want to do more – Adding/Dropping Projects
- April 4 – Animal IDs- What’s needed, how do I do it, when are they due by?
- May 2 – Test our knowledge!
- June 6 – YAY! Record Books!
- July 11 – Completion Weekend and Exhibit Day
- August 1 – Fair 101