Virtual Classes (FREE): Sign Up Here: https://forms.gle/1vw5greFFSw7D81f9
- January 13th, 2pm: Health in the New Year. Join us to learn about setting healthy goals and sticking to them! This 1-hour class will be held via Google Meet (no downloads required) and will review how we change behavior over time, set reasonable and measurable goals for our health and wellbeing, and how to create positive changes in our nutrition, physical activity, and time management for our busy lives.
- January 19th, 5pm: Managing Challenging Classroom Behaviors. This 1-hour session is aimed toward teachers, mentors, support staff, and anyone who works with youth in K-12 settings. This will teach how stress can impact learning, how it presents in learning environments, and strategies to help students with challenging behaviors to self-regulate and succeed.
- January 25th, 2pm: The Art (and Joy) of Fermentation. Join in for Part 1 of 5 on the history, mechanisms, and processes of fermentation and all it’s healthy benefits–from your guts to your brain! Parts 2, 3, and 4 will be held in February, with the final session in-person to make your own sauerkraut.
- January 26th, 3pm. Equitable Parenting for Healthy Kids. This in-person class teaches how stress–specifically the stress of divorce and high conflict separation–impacts children, and the ways supporting equitable co-parenting improves outcomes for families.
- More to come in February! If you have a request, please let us know, and check back for updates!